MyLife Technologies secured growth capital from a consortium of informal investors in November 2016.
In addition, MyLife Technologies have been funded by non-dilutive funding in the form of grants:
- Internationaal Innoveren (RVO / Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Netherlands): 2012 – 2015
- NanoLabNL Voucher (The Netherlands)
- STW Take-Off Grant (Stichting voor de Technische Wetenschappen, The Netherlands): 2015 – 2017
- Our licensee Amspar obtained funding from the European Commission in Framework Program 7
- In addition, 2 applications to the collaborative research program ADITEC (Advanced Immunization Technologies) were honored: 2016 - 2017